WikiAnesthesia is more than just a knowledge repository. We are community of people who are passionate about improving access to knowledge in our field. We welcome you to join our community and support our collective mission to provide the global anesthesia community with a free, open-access, crowd-sourced repository of anesthesia knowledge!
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Create an account
- It's free and takes less than 30 seconds
- All medical practitioners are welcome (e.g. physicians, nurses, pharmacists, medical students, paramedics, etc.)
- Start editing - even the smallest edits help!
- Review our authorship guide to get started
- Visit our table of contents for a list of many articles which could use your help
- As you edit, your authorship score will increase and you'll automatically be promoted to higher editorial roles which will give increased access to the editorial tools available on the platform.
- Just go for it! Don't hesitate to add content, fix typos, add references, improve grammar - every edit helps!
- Connect with our community and spread the word!
- Create or join a practice group
- Join the WikiAnesthesia team of volunteers
Thank you for your support. WikiAnesthesia wouldn't be possible without people like you.